The Usual The Usual

Could've been better...

The idea had promise, but it suffers from technical flaws. Your characters sound the same, and not much like pirates at all. There is also a lot of mic noise and stuttering.

mohe3439 responds:

This was really a spur of the moment thing so I wasn't that well prepared and having a speech problem didn't help either.

Day in the Life of Pirate Dave Day in the Life of Pirate Dave

Great!

Nice, dude! Loved the voices and the SFX.

The one thing is, were it not for you saying in your description that it is set in a patent office, I would not have known that from the audio. Of course, you were probably banking on the animator doing that, but I think you should've added some office noises or something.

Otherwise, a fine piece of work!

Omahdon responds:

Thanks man! But I did add like... typing SFX at the beginning and some office background SFX? O.o I guess I should have had some phones going off in the background as well to seal the deal.

On the otherhand, I'd be very interested to see how an animator does this NOT in an office setting. :-P

Lil' John Lil' John

Nice!

Great job here. The one improvement I'd say this needed was slightly better voice differentiation. Otherwise, no problems at all.

Sairex responds:

Yeah, I didn't think much about John's voice, I was concentrating more on the Captain.

Thanks for the kind words, mate.

Pirate Captain Roberts Pirate Captain Roberts

Pretty Funny...

You've got a real great joke here, but, as stated, it is a bit too low and the characters' voices are not differentiated.

Otherwise, good job.

Masterofvids responds:

Thanks. Maybe I'll end up resubmitting before the deadline with everything cleared up. If that is even allowed.